Hair loss? A-PRP® could be a solution for you.
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments and Autologous Growth Factors (A-PRP®) is a natural therapy, prepared with your own cells.
A-PRP®, obtained from a blood sample, consists essentially of platelets and other elements of interest of the blood (plasma, vitamins, minerals). Platelets are responsible for coagulation and scarring. They contain active molecules: growth factors, which allow the natural repair of damaged tissues.
What are the benefits of A-PRP® treatment?
- Stimulation of hair growth
- Extension of existing hair growth and strengthening
- Natural development of new roots
- Increased vascularization of the scalp
- Improved vitality, color and shine of your hair
During the Treatment
The A-PRP® treatment takes about 30 minutes and is performed over several sessions (the protocol varies according to your degree of alopecia).
- A blood sample of 8ml is made by a member of the medical staff of our team
- Centrifugation and separation of blood elements is performed
- Recovery of the ready-to-use A-PRP®.
Post Treatment Indications
Within 24 hours after treatment, it is not recommended to wash your hair, apply ice or take oral anti-inflammatories. You can return immediately to your social life (work, sport, etc.) after your session.
The complete post-treatment indications will be explained during your consultation. A summary sheet will also be provided after your treatment so that you can refer to it once you return home.